North Florida native Rob Langford brings an unmatched perspective to the process of buying and selling southern land for clients from across the US:
- He has a lifelong passion for the outdoors, growing up hunting and exploring the Red Hills region of the U.S. and beyond.
- A licensed real estate agent since 1988 and a Broker in Florida, Georgia and Alabama.
- Served as Broker/President of Southern Forestry Realty from 2005-2013. Through this experience, he gained unique insight into the timber and forestry industry by working with Consulting Foresters.
- An enviable management and sales track record: Rob grew his former employer’s office from three to ten agents and his personal sales were among the largest tracts sold.
- In his previous professional life, Rob was recruited into expanding markets for orthopedic implants and helped introduce innovative surgical devices to sports medicine markets. He moved into sales of advanced life saving healthcare technology, including cardiac implants and angioplasty products, consistently winning sales leader awards. He returned to his first love – land sales – full time in 2005.
- His expertise in selling properties is also unmatched. After a career of being in sales, Rob understands the proper techniques for selling land, whether it be for investment, recreational or agricultural purposes
Giving Back. Rob continues to give of his time and resources. He is an active Board member for Maclay School and the Community Foundation of North Florida; he serves on the Development Committee of Tall Timbers Research Station and as an usher at St. Peters Anglican Church. He’s also active in the Exchange Club and Colonel’s Club.
Business Networking. Professional affiliations include memberships in the Tallahassee Area Chamber of Commerce, Southwest Georgia Board of Realtors, the Real Estate Land Institute and Florida Farm Bureau.
Personal History. A graduate of Florida State University, Rob holds a Bachelors in Business Communication. He and his wife, Monticello, Florida native Jennifer Yaun Langford, have been married for 18 years and have three children.
“(Rob) has extensive networks in the region and was able to connect us with all types of professionals, from well inspectors to contractors and foresters. In him we felt we had a knowledgeable, reliable and trustworthy guide.”
~ Mary & Ron Littlepage, Jacksonville and Quincy, Florida
Although he rarely turns down any invitation to enjoy the outdoors, Rob particularly enjoys quail and duck hunting, snow skiing in Montana, fly fishing in the Great American West, hiking Glacier National Park, floating the Flathead River and anything related to St. Teresa Beach.
Your Next Step. Now that you’ve met Rob Langford, consider putting his expertise and passion to work on your behalf. Through his network, he is able to connect buyers to properties – even some that are not currently on the market or on other broker’s radar. And he is uniquely qualified to perform in-depth analysis on the viability of a property as an investment, providing Broker’s Opinion of Value and matching the needs of the buyer with the properties available for purchase.